Personal data handling policy
PELLINI CAFFE’ S.P.A. , with headquarters in via I° Maggio, 8 37012 Bussolengo (VR), fiscal code 00668920335, vat no. IT00990940967 (hereinafter, “Controller”), as data controller, as per article 13 of decree n. 196/30.06.2003 (hereinafter, “Privacy Code”) and article 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter, “GDPR”) regarding the protection of personal data and in connection to the information it will collect, is communicating you the following policy:
1. Modalities of Data Processing
The information spontaneously provided by the person concerned within the business partnership with the Controller, will be treated manually or through computer softwares, for the purposes of point 3.
The data will be processed by direct employees of Pellini Caffè SpA, by natural or legal persons designated by Pellini Caffè SpA as data controller or data processor.
The data can be conveyed to professional offices that provide assistance, consultancy services or co-operation on accounting, administrative, fiscal, legal or financial matters to the Controller, to public administrative bodies in order to carry out institutional tasks as provided by the law, and to third party service providers (logistics companies, forwarders etc.), supply chain parties, to which the data must necessarily be communicated to ensure the correct performance of the contract concluded between the parties.
Personal data will not be disseminated.
2. Data Controller and Data Processor
The Data Controller is Pellini Caffè SpA, in the person of the CEO.
Contact details of the Data Controller: email address email@example.com
The designated Data Processor is: Ing. Gaetano Cesario
3. Purposes of Data Processing
Personal data supplied by the person concerned will be processed in compliance with the existing legislation and with the principles of lawfulness, fairness, transparency and protection of confidentiality, for the following purposes:
- a) Conclusion and performance of the commercial contract between the parties;
- b) Execution of the order;
- c) Performance of direct marketing activities, with the prior written consent of the person concerned, like sending advertising material and communications with information and/or promotional content in connection to products or services supplied and/or promoted by Pellini Caffè SpA, including gifts or free samples – even by email, SMS, MMS.
4. Transfer of personal data
The personal data collected will be processed in Italy and will not be transferred to any third Countries outside the EEC or to any international organisation.
5. Mandatory or optional data providing
The providing of personal data has a contractual nature. This implies that the providing of personal data is optional, but the possible refusal by the person concerned or even a later request for cancellation, could make the performance of the contract of which it is a part impossible or extremely difficult.
6. Data storage
Personal data will be stored for the timeframe that is strictly necessary to the performance of the purposes of point 3 of this policy, and will be stored no longer than 120 months from the execution of the last order for the direct marketing activities.
7. Transfer of data to third parties
Personal data will not be transferred against payment to third party societies, for sending their commercial communications.
8. Rights of the person concerned
In accordance with articles 13, comma 2, letters (b) and (d), 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 and 21 of the Regulation, the following details are given:
- a) The person concerned has the right to ask the Data Controller to access their personal data, to amend or delete them, or to limit or oppose their processing, as well as the right to data portability;
- b) The person in charge has the right to withdraw their consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the data processing based on the consent they provided prior to the withdrawal;
- c) If the processing is based on article 6 paragraph 1 letter a), or on article 9, paragraph 2, letter a), the person concerned has the right to withdraw their consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the data processing based on the consent they provided prior to the withdrawal;
- d) The person concerned has the right to file a complaint to the Data Protection Supervisor, following the procedures and the indications published on the Authority’s official website www.garanteprivacy.it
The exercise of the above mentioned rights is not subject to any form of constraint, it is free and can be exercised by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or a registered letter to Pellini Caffè S.p.a. Via Primo Maggio 8 37012 Bussolengo (VR), Italy.
For the purposes of the above, the person concerned is invited to inform any change occurred in their data to the Data Controller at email@example.com
9. Automatic decision-making process
The collected data will not be subject to any automatic decision-making process.